Spacious top floor oceanfront suite, private
Self-catered, with quality breakfast supplies provided for the first morning.
- Private entrance
- Private balcony with gas BBQ
- Queen size bed with duvet and a new sofabed
- 5 pc bathroom with an air jetted tub and a view!
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Quality breakfast supplies for first morning included
- Pets on approval
- Shaw Cable TV, DVD, CD, Radio, tape player
- Wireless Internet
- Quiet, private, secluded - yet minutes from town
- Woodland trail leads down to a fine shale beach
- Lovely beach walks along the harbour (at the right tide)
For inquiries & reservations please contact Mandy Spottiswoode
250-537-1283 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
$140 per night (+ HST) - minimum 2 night stay
Rates are for single or double occupancy; an extra guest $20 p.p.
Pet upon approval: $10 per extra per day
Baby or a child: $15 extra per day
Suite has a queen size bed + double sofa bed
Rollaway single bed available on request
All prices in Canadian dollars
Winter rate is $130 per night (+ hst) - September 15 - April 15
How to Get Here
Harbour Haven is located at 165 Ontario Place, approximately 7 minutes by car from Ganges, on the way to Long Harbour Ferry.
When coming from Ganges: take Long Harbour Road for approx 3 km; turn left on Quebec Drive, down & up a dip, turn right when you come to a T junction, then follow this road, eventually down toward the harbour, for another 0.5 km, keep right again when you come to Ontario Place, go to the end (about 300 yards), it's the middle driveway.
When coming from Long Harbour ferry Terminal: Drive toward Ganges, after about a kilometer, turn right onto Quebec Drive (quite easy to miss), then follow instructions above.